Friday, May 17, 2013

Education Week

Last week, for education week, the school had a theme for every day and you could dress up according to the theme. We missed some days (like the sports theme- since we don't have any Team France shirts for the kids) but we participated in others.

Kelden really wanted to do something for Crazy Hair Day. Of course, of the two I have that go to school, it's the one who doesn't have hair who wants to do Crazy Hair Day. Even if I had had any spray, he hasn't got enough hair to sculpt anything and I don't have a clown wig  (I saw some on the bus with that) so this is all I could come up with:





I don't know how long he lasted with them on, they were in his backpack when he came back. Julia told me that even if she hadn't done anything special to her hair, people still thought she had crazy hair, which doesn't surprise me. Here she is, dressed up as a cook for "Job Day" still with crazy hair...






Parents were invited to lunch with their kids on the Friday. We went to Julia's classroom...






...because Kelden's was too crowded !






It was hard to convince him to change (they were watching Franklin).





Good thing I had made fresh cookies :)






Zack is definitely really jealous of his siblings who can go to school.






He might have been able to go this September in France (since he is almost potty trained- one accident this week still) but they won't take him until September 2015 here. He's stuck with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment