Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Uncle Jordan !!

No, this year, I didn't make a cheesecake. I asked Uncle Jordan a few weeks ago what his favorite pastry was and he said that he liked "millefeuilles." I'm not sure we found his favorite, but we tried and both Keld and Zack said it was really good !






The others didn't even try: no chocolate. I'm not sure that's the reason why Kelden didn't come sing with us.






Of course, I did not film this myself so it isn't the same quality as usual ;) but at least, you get to see all of us! Too bad Kelden didn't come closer...






...that's OK, I have a picture of him with the birthday boy !





We hope Jordan had fun on his birthday (he might still be celebrating but the day is almost over here).
See you soon !

2 comments:

  1. Keld save me a piece- I'm on my way over! Oh I guess I can't do that, but boy would I love to have! That is not just Jordan favourite its mine too :) That Kelden may not of gotten in the picture but he sure sang! Also love, love, love the look on Zack's face in the second last picture- he is almost bursting waiting to blow out the candles. SO CUTE!
    Miss the whole gang, Love you all, MOM XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that looks sooooo good! wish I was there to have some!

    ReplyDelete