Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Labour Week Trip: The Temple

Uncle Jeff and Auntie Becca had offered to watch the kids while we went for a session at the Temple. The kids had been behaving so badly that I thought they were going to back down on their offer, but I'm glad they didn't ! We arrived on time and took some pictures.




I like that picture, even if Zack is not looking at the camera, he's looking at what's important. He was too sick to look good anyway, so we don't have pictures of him and the Temple, but I have the others !






We don't go to the temple often, so I work on family history to compensate. Have I already told you I have ancestors in a museum? There is a stained-glass work at the Unterlinden museum in Colmar, France with a couple of my ancestors on it: http://archihw.org/jean-steib  I'm glad my kids don't look like my side of the family...




We're planning on going back pretty soon, thanks in advance Special and Grandpa Bruce for watching the kids. I hope they will behave for you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment