Thursday, May 7, 2015

Zack at School

Zack went to school for four mornings last week to participate in the program call: A Spoonful of Learning.






I thought he would prefer going to school rather than staying alone at home but, when at the end of the first morning I asked him if he wanted to go back, he said: No, I'm OK. His teacher asked him if he was coming back to see her, and he couldn't say no.




So he went the second day and I motivated him by saying that I would come pick him up with his cousins.




The third day, he told me that he had missed me just a little bit (I guess he didn't want me to think he hadn't missed me at all!).




He was having too much fun !







The last day, we stayed until lunch time so we could eat with Julia and Kelden. We waited while watching the new stars of the school !




It was pizza day and the principal gave Zack a piece. I think Zack will want to go to his office often !



No comments:

Post a Comment