Saturday, June 6, 2015

With My Parents (Part One)

I put my parents to work as soon as they arrived ;) We had the missionaries over for dinner and then James and Ashley dropped their kids for a couple days of fun!





Looks like Julia's ready for a family muscle picture this summer...





We were lucky the weather cooperated and we could all go play outside! I did get to see Scarlett on her very first day with us !


The following week was quieter (but not quiet, you know us!).
We started with a talent show for Family Home Evening.

Kelden showed us some of his moves.


Julia sang and danced.


Zack did some gymnastics.


Keld's talent was in the garage.



 Grand-Mère recited a famous fable from La Fontaine (she remembered more than I did).


Grand-Père's talent was to appreciate everyone and everything. Here's a picture of him enjoying peanut butter ice cream...


It was a good prelude to our week !!

No comments:

Post a Comment