Thursday, July 9, 2015

Summer Vacation !!


We have started our second month of vacation (because honestly, Julia and Kelden didn't really go to school in June). We have been missing my parents but are still having fun, of course. We try to go outside as much as we can.





We also go to the pool lots, even when it's cold (according to some people).
Since Zack doesn't like to go in, he takes the pictures.





 I took the video.



We also went to the cottage again this week-end. Keld helped me weed but I didn't help him with his work...





I just went around and took pictures.







Kelden really wanted to go on the banana tube. Unfortunately the big boat wasn't working properly, so his ride was cut short. He complained saying he hadn't fallen yet ! So Uncle Jeff was nice and took him again behind the other boat. Despite all his efforts, they didn't fall, so they ended up jumping in!







As you might have felt from the video, I thought I was going to fall !!

No comments:

Post a Comment