Monday, May 9, 2016

A Winning Week-End !

I don't know who won the most this week-end, between Keld and I going on a trip together, the kids sleeping over at Grandpa Bruce and Special's, the 134 names we brought to the Temple or Grandpa and Special who made it all possible!

Our great week-end started on Friday. Special came over right after seminary to put the kids on the bus. It was Julia's Track and Field Day. I had gone with Zack last year to see her but Grandpa and Special brought her more luck!




She won 3rd for jump and 2nd for the 100m. I have to admit that I was quite shocked. I had seen her practice the week before with one of her friends and she was way behind. She is so much shorter than everyone her age, I didn't think her short legs had a chance. She kept saying she was going to win though even if we kept telling her the Olympics motto; participating is the most important. She was determined and we are proud of her! (I guess it helped that there was a dance competition that day, which meant that that friend (and maybe others) weren't here to compete :)




Keld and I made it for a Friday night session and then spent all day Saturday in the Temple. The Temple president had scheduled to be with our stake for the sealings and we helped him do some of his own names.
They are working on the Temple, so I didn't take a picture, but here's one of us from last week.




We came back via  Bracebridge on Mother's Day. The kids had lots of things for me.
Julia made me flower chocolates.








Kelden made me a bracelet.





Zack decorated a cup for hot chocolate (not coffee, like the teacher kept saying).



And at church they prepared flowers (during Activity Day and Primary).



 I couldn't take a nice picture of the three of them, they were too crazy after this week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment