Thursday, June 23, 2016

School is Over

The last day of school was supposed to be June 23rd. At the beginning of the month, I volunteered for a few days to help with the book sale and I was able to take a few pictures of the kids there.

Zack had a great first year. He didn't think I should be at school with him when he first started but he has changed his mind since and will now come to me when he sees me (if he's not on the computer that is).




He built this little town with his class and was pretty proud.

Kelden was disappointed that the book sale made it impossible for his class to come get new books as he had finally reached the last reading level and was pretty proud.




The librarian let him play with an interactive book, so he was happy.
She also asked for Julia's help.


Knowing that Julia was leaving before the end of school, her teacher scheduled their bike activity early. The whole class went for a 19km bike ride (from the school to Hersey Lake). I wasn't sure she would make it but she didn't quit! (She could have, 3 did). I thought she was going to collapse though when she came back to see me at the library.



She is going to bike or walk to school next year (starting August 30th), she'll be more prepared for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment