Monday, July 4, 2016

Disneyland Paris

My friend Erika and her family came to see us while we were in Paris and decided to take advantage of our Disney expertise for a couple of days. Unfortunately, like last time they traveled to see us, they had some car problems. They almost didn't make it (their vehicles mut be allergic to us) but, after being towed, calling the insurance, seeing the mechanic, they decided to keep going and they found us in the park around lunch time.

We had already gone on a few rides, of course. My sister tried to convince the kids to follow her. They were too scared to go on the car (can you spot her?) so we went on the dog instead. However, they later decided to try the parachutes.





We were a little disappointed by what was supposed to be a special Frozen Fever. The parade was a bit too simple. At least you got to see Elsa and Anna, I guess.







I had prepared a slideshow but it is too big. I might put it on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment