Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas 2016

I stayed in bed for my 40th Christmas Eve. Probably what I did on my first one :) So the pictures are from Keld:









I was up for Christmas Day, but not as early as Kelden!











Keld made this great chair/stuffed animal holder (I helped a bit). I think it's great. If material was cheaper I'd have him make another one:)





Keld and I usually don't buy each other gifts for Christmas, we get what we want whenever we want. But this year I wanted a surprise to open on Christmas Day so I asked Keld to get me something. I thought he would go and take the kids to find something like pyjamas or chocolates, but he went on his own to pick me this ring.





Thank you! (Even dressed I still look sick).

It's pretty nice to go to church on Christmas Day! After church we went to Special and Grandpa Bruce's for a traditional meal with family.










We had a great time. And the fun continues!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment