Monday, May 7, 2018

Temple Trip



For his first trip out of town, Ryan came with us to the Temple. He traveled pretty well.





We arrived in the middle of a storm, with one windshield wiper. Quite a few trees fell, even at the Temple.





It was nicer the next day, still cold and very windy, especially in the morning, but we were able to take a few pictures.







I went for 3 sessions. I felt really old at the last one: only one person was older than me! That's what happens when you're 40 I guess..or maybe it's because we were only 9... still...The Temple wasn't busy (which was good because Keld and I were able to switch fast); everybody was next door with Brother Ballard who came for some training.
Keld only did one session; he thought he could more easily entertain Ryan (by going to visit Brother Mc Ginn for example). 





 The other 3 kids were with Aunt Ashley and Uncle James. They had lots of fun too, thank you!!







And Rocky was with Special and Grandpa Bruce. Apparently, his cousins finally warmed up to him. He sure likes their playground! Thank you so much! Hopefully he will be fully trained next time.



I can't wait to go back!


No comments:

Post a Comment