Sunday, August 5, 2018

Summer Vacation: Week 6 (YW Camp-Granny's 89th birthday)

This past week, Julia went to her first Young Women's camp. She did get homesick, like we feared, but she made it!

OK Julia speaking. Girls camp was amazing. I had so much fun! We did crafts and sang silly camp fire songs. I met a lot of new friends. Some of the girls were crazy. It's too bad there was a fire ban because we were cold. I'm thankful for the leaders and the youth leaders for helping me have a fun time. Ok back to my mom speaking.














We also celebrated Switzerland this week since half of my family is living there right now.



And Italy, since we had arrived last week. I was so impressed by all the reading, we went to get Italian ice cream at the Pine Dairy Bar. Keld was worried the boys wouldn't finish it on time so they put it upside down...




And finally, we celebrated Granny's 89th birthday.









No comments:

Post a Comment