Thursday, April 4, 2019

Music Festival

The 3 oldest participated once again this year in the annual Porcupine Music Festival. It was the second time for piano for Julia. She gets really nervous so she didn't play as well as she could have but she still did OK. She was disappointed because she was 4 out 4 but for us, she was the best!




Zack did the opposite and played his song better than he had at home :) He got 1st place with a grade of 90.






Kelden made one mistake (well, only one obvious to me) but I thought the rest was pretty good. The adjudicator must have thought the same because he won 1st (out of three) with 89.





Kelden and Zack were part of their school's choirs. Only two boys in Kelden's choir this time.










At the end, the adjudicator had all three older choirs on the stand for a little lesson. I was already out at that point (Ryan, after over an hour, was not cooperating) but Sister Carr-Lawton found a picture for me in the Daily Press.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting all of this. Almost as good as being there (but not 😞) They all did so well! Tell them I said so. And please give each of them a hug from me. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete