Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Happy Birthday to Me !

 I had a great birthday. I actually had a good year despite everything as I really don't mind staying home and loved to have the kids with me for so long! 



After their turn at church, Sr Newton and Auntie Becca dropped off some gifts (notice the coordinating gift bags) I got socks and chocolate !





After our turn at church, we cheated a bit and went to Special and Grandpa Bruce for lunch with a big cookie !




I got a scarf and a hat.







My other visiting teacher found me at Special's and gave me muffins and hot chocolate. I also got to talk to my brothers (the one in France as well as Uncle Jordan and Uncle Dave). 

We came back home and Linda dropped some gifts for me, Julia and Kelden. I got a nice purple top.




And Julia drew a little something for me.



Thank you everyone !!

No comments:

Post a Comment