Monday, January 11, 2021

One Virtual Week

 After the Christmas break, the kids didn't go back to school but had to attend online for a week.





Ryan and I loved it, of course! It was a little bit harder though for Ryan this time as he had to be "quiet" at any time, anywhere. Indeed, we had Zack downstairs (who likes his privacy) and Kelden in the kitchen (who doesn't like wearing headphones and loves to participate). Julia was in her room and she didn't have the same lunchtime, so even when Keld was home we weren't together and we had to be somewhat quiet...




However, not having the same breaks meant they all could take turns playing with Ryan and Rocky and giving me hugs!




Being home is also great for fresh cookies and muffins!




What I also like about virtual school, is that I get to see how things are going with the teachers and the kids. Zack, who, like I said, is very private, only invited me to his sports class (and that's because I asked him to. I knew it would be fun and hard for me!). I would go downstairs every once in a while and knew he had a few presentations to do but I only got to see his power point presentation about his Christmas. I missed the one about the rocket (for art class) and the one with drawings...





I heard almost all of Kelden's classes. His main teacher suggested they held a musical talent show on the Friday afternoon. Kelden played his Bon Jovi song on the piano.



I got to see Julia's teachers. Her geography teacher, with his mascot and jokes, is definitely her favorite right now!

  



I think they would have liked to stay home longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment