Monday, December 27, 2021

Christmas Day

 The big day finally arrived.








Zack got what he wanted (a NERF-style gun), Julia got the next best thing on her list (an iwatch), Ryan received some toys and Kelden got a game he had asked for a long time ago...




Keld and I were spoiled too, by Grandpa and Special and the kids and the neighbors and members and others. I am amazed at how much I have received from teachers and students. I didn't take pictures of everything, but it's definitely making me want to continue! 










As you have noticed, Grandpa Bruce and Special came for a little visit in the morning.






We were able to test Kelden's drone's pictures. After that, I made some Christmas logs while Keld took care of the turkey (offered by one of our neighbors). This year, Special made stuffing for us. Thank you!!!






Last year, we ate late, this year, we were early. It was great !



Merry Christmas !


No comments:

Post a Comment