Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Online School

 We've been back to school for a week now. Well, I started on the Wednesday and had to be at the school for the whole day (without teachers or students.) It was pretty quiet. 




Since we have another online student this time (plus me for my last two days) we had to make more room. Keld designed a mobile desk for Kelden who can now stay in his bedroom!




Zack is still in the basement and Julia in her room.





That way, Ryan can have the kitchen.




He shared me with me for a couple of days. The lady I have been replacing was back on Monday.




The principal wanted to give me other tasks but I said I couldn't do it online as I have to help Ryan (and not just for the work..he's been having so many technical problems I actually changed computers...)

No comments:

Post a Comment