Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Goodbye January!

Here are a few events I haven't mentioned yet and that happened in January. For example, Kelden was ordained a teacher.





We celebrated Granny Hayes' birthday with KFC !!





On the 27th it was Chocolate Cake Day and the Relief Society president herself brought me us a cake. 





It was a very cold month (-40 a few times). A good reason to sleep in...




or participate in drawing contests!




I also started to supply for teachers as well as teacher's aids. I only do one school since I have to be there for the lunch hour every day anyway.



January was also still under pretty strict rules; 5 people inside. We had visited the grandparents just before the rules came into effect.



But we're hoping this year will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment