Sunday, May 8, 2022

Dance and Temple 2

 We went back to the temple this week-end. The stake had organized 4 baptism sessions. We went to the first one. It was Ethyn's first time.





Kelden stayed in the truck during the danse as he wasn't feeling too well (although he was better than he had been all week.) This time the theme was Star Wars but I think more adults wore costums than youth.











I didn't go to the danse as a chaperon (I stayed at the temple where I was able to do a few initiatories, a couple of baptisms and a session with wet and unbrushed hair...) but I came at the end to help clean. Big mistake. The youth made me mad, especially the ones from our stake. They would ride on the big mops and then shake them around, bringing back dust where it had already been swept...Next time, they can clean on their own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment