Thursday, September 8, 2022

Back to School

 We are back to two schools only this year as Zack can stay with Ryan for another year and Kelden has joined Julia in high school.













I took the pictures before our trip, knowing I wouldn't have time after, hence Ryan's smile, which didn't last. We came back on the Sunday and on Monday Julia was going back to school to prepare for the new comers. The theme this year was fantasy so the next day she was dressed up to welcome the 9th graders, like Kelden.




Zack started school the same day as his big brother.







It was also my back to school day (although I coudn't go in the morning as Ryan was still at home.) I am assigned to Zack's class as a teacher's aid and help children with autism, diabetes and different learning difficulties.




The next day, Julia and Ryan also started school.





Zack was chosen to welcome the little children. Will update with the pictures whenever I get them...




No comments:

Post a Comment