Tuesday, November 22, 2022

More Parties

 Years ago, we went to bring a dessert to our friend Vanessa who had earned what would be considered her G1. It's quite difficult in France and pretty expensive. We couldn't afford to get ours but we were happy for her!



For Julia, we made a Kinder cake as that's what she wanted. We patiently collected Kinder chocolates (good thing it was around Halloween) trying not to eat them all before making the cake.







I think Ryan likes that kind of cakes too! 




And, since I'm talking about party times, here's a little bit of the concert we attended for my work party. It's a franco-ontarian group that my colleagues knew quite well. I did recognize lots the songs as the gym teacher plays them at school. 



I would have known the words better where my sisters went...

No comments:

Post a Comment