Thursday, January 27, 2011

Think I Can Do This?

I always send my family tons of pictures every week by email but I never really explain to them the context behind them. So I thought I would start a blog because I like how my American sisters put comments with their pictures on their blogs. (I don't think I can do it as well as they do, but I'll do my best).


I thought maybe my English speaking side of the family might be jealous if I only had a French blog, so here is the English version. I don't know if you will be interested, I'll see with the number of comments, but I already have two fans!



2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I've always wished that you and also Ashley would start a blog. (Maybe she will start one soon too). Seeing the few pictures on the newsletter just doesn't cut it for me. I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alli!!! I am super excited you have an english blog, and now we just got to get Ashley going! Im excited to see whats going on up there!!!

    ReplyDelete