Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Visit from Utah: Fun at Home

Jordie slept over at our place only once. He didn't sleep much, but I think he had fun.


No, the party was at Grandpa Bruce and Special's. Not only do they have the pool, but they also have the playground. Kelden really likes that one particular spot where he can turn a wheel facing the water (so we pretend he's driving a boat).




He doesn't look like he's ready to share with his cousins. He prefers when they play girly stuff.




He'd rather play with Uncle Dave.



Zack too.

And what about Julia? Well, she only has eyes for Jordie.




 The adults also had fun. Especially Uncle James :)


He's also the one who started the hula hoop contest.


Jeff and I also tried, but Ashley definitely beat us all!

3 comments:

  1. Catherine you are the best blogger! I think you should take over the weekly newsletter for me!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing as mom about you being the best blogger. I have so much I know I want to puts on the blog, but I just can't seem to getnit done.

    Jordie had so much fun with Julia. I'm sorry he didn't sleep much, but he was so excited to have that time with her and Kelden. He's been asking when we will see everyone again. WE miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice try Mom :) But thank you, both of you!

    ReplyDelete