Sunday, August 7, 2011

Goodbye Todd

We knew Todd was old but for some reason I still thought he would last a bit more, at least this summer season.  On Friday, as he tried to jump on the window sill as usual he definitely hurt himself pretty bad and Grandpa had to bring him to the vet yesterday.
I think we all loved Todd and Keld will always remember holding him all the way from Toronto to his new home. He had been in the family for longer than I have. He will be missed.









This is the last picture I took of Todd. I know Special is probably the saddest of us all. But be comforted, as all your grandkids say, he is in a good place and you will see him again (hopefully not as soon as Jordie might think!)

1 comment:

  1. Love the Boat pick with James. Livin the good life.

    Love Dave

    ReplyDelete