Friday, December 23, 2011

Julia and her class, again :)

For those of you who tried the link to see Julia's school play and didn't get it working, here is the new link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mETM6gCEPnE&feature=youtu.be

And the pictures:







Yesterday was the whole school's program. It was a concert really as most of the classes presented songs. They had it at the high school, Theriault, because their gym is way too small. I didn't record everything, it would have been way too long. I think anyone that is taking piano or violin and who wanted a part, got it. Don't get me wrong, it was nice and I like that they give the students a way to show their talents. Anyway, here is Julia's song. I love her teacher!




One more day of school till next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment