Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Family Day, Part 1: Ice Fishing

The ward had planned an ice-fishing activity for Family Day yesterday (as fishing is free that day). It was my first time and, although I am not into fishing at all, I really like being outside for a reason and enjoy the members'company. You see them?







Keld isn't into fishing either, but he loved digging the holes. 






Kelden too (don't be fooled by his expression).






Then you prepare your rod.






And then, you wait.
Both Julia and Kelden tried to hold the fishing rod for a bit (like two seconds).








They didn't stay long, but it was enough to send good vibes so Uncle Jim could catch a fish from that hole.






Poor Aunt Tina didn't have that much luck although she was more patient than we were.








After an hour outside, we went in to have some lunch.










Then, Uncle Jeff and his mom took care of Zack while Keld and I went snow shoeing.






Again, it was my first time and again, I really liked it. In a couple of years, when Zack is in school, I will be able to go walking outside all year round !









It was a really nice Family Day, and the party had only just begun...














No comments:

Post a Comment