Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sunday Snow

Keld got up Sunday morning and told me not to look out the window. He knew I wouldn't be able to resist. He was right. The snow was calling me. And since general conference didn't start till noon, I took some time to enjoy God's beautiful white creation.


















We then went back to the conference. It's a special week-end so we have special activities and, of course, special treats.




To each treat is associated a word and if you hear the word during a session you can take of the treat it is associated to. Better treats have harder words that we want the kids to learn, such as "covenant," while easy words,  like "God" or "Jesus" only get you chocolate chips. But Kelden likes chocolate chips and therefore declared, while getting some after hearing the magic word:  "I love Jesus!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment