Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Season of Change

As fall is coming, it's time to play with the leaves. Julia is quite sad because we don't really have lots of them. She still wants to rake and jump in them.




She was therefore delighted at Sister Poirier's.






Seasons are changing, but other changes are happening, too. Like Zack deciding that baths are not so bad after all.




He first decided this summer, after a couple of months though, that the pool could be fun.






I need to say that I took these pictures less than a week ago, two weeks after these "Terry Fox walk" pictures:






You may not be able to tell, but that day it was snowing. That day also showed me how Julia has changed this year. She barely said hi to me and I walked with the teachers most of the time until I told her she could hold hands with Zack since he came all the way to see her. Kelden, on the other hand, has been having a hard time. He always wants me to come have lunch with him...
Anyway, another change: a change of looks. The "before" pictures:





The "during" pictures:





And the "after" picture:




 I don't think the curls are coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment