Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween at the School

After putting Julia and Kelden on the bus, Zack and I also got ready to go to the school. Their entrance is full of pumpkins:



We first went to Julia's class for a group picture as I knew they would be dressed already. I took the pictures while singing O Canada (if you wonder why some of the kids have their mouths wide open!).




Then we went to help Kelden put his costume on. I was worried Zack would want to wear Kelden's costume, but no (I'm beginning to notice that when we're not home he is a lot better than when we're home!). I had brought Zack's costume, in case, and he did put it on...for two minutes. Oh well..hopefully tonight he will do better.





He was proud to be with his big brother and his big sister.





Since the parade wasn't until 9.30, I was able to attend Kelden's morning routine (prayer, calendar, weather -they say it's not cold when it's 4 degrees, this will make my family laugh!) And during the last few minutes, we sang some songs. Kelden is pretty good at that ;)




Then we went to the gym for the parade.





Olders go first.









I couldn't film everything, but here is a sample of some of the other costumes.





The teachers also participated in the parade.








Next Halloween party is at Keld's work, if we make it there alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment