Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a really good birthday! Thank you to all who remembered me. I received my parents'package right on time (here I have to tell you that I grew up never being able to get mail on my birthday since it is a day off in France-a day dedicated to go to the cemetery, but that is another story). I was patient and waited for the kids to open it (I never went to school on my birthday!). Apparently, I have to share with them the contents, since some have their birthdays next week too...






It felt like Halloween wasn't over yet !
We went to Special's for supper with, of course, chocolate cake! Thank you!







Here are some pictures of the guests:
The boys:



Evan couldn't say "Happy Birthday" but his shirt (My Auntie is Awesome) said it all!
The girls:



The guests had a lot of fun playing hide and seek and other games with Special!
Next: the presents:




I got a top from Aunt Ashley:

A skirt from Special:



The slippers are a gift too from Aunt Ashley(very comfortable might I add!). Thank you again !
Here is the picture I put on Facebook for my birthday:




Some people said that I haven't changed since the last (or first, depending on their nationalities) time they saw me. Let's see. Here is a picture of me, in 2001, when I moved to Canada.



I just think cameras are a lot better now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment