Monday, August 11, 2014

Granny's Special Two Days

I won't write much or I'll start crying again but following are some of the pictures I took these past two days as we were saying goodbye to Granny Hayes.







Many family members came to celebrate the life of their mom, aunt, grandma, granny... All her children and their spouses were there.


 
 
 
I didn't take pictures of each couple or each family separately...
 
 
 





...but I think I've got almost everybody in this collage:





Almost..I am missing Tabetha, for example, but I don't think she will notice. Someone who will notice is Jeff, so I'd better add him quick.




Cousin Ronnie and his wife Sharon are also missing in the collage, just so we can see them better now:




It is really sad to say goodbye to someone you admire so much, but it is also a great opportunity to have fun with family members we don't see often enough.










 
We were so happy to have Boushy family with us for a week...I will put up the pictures with them in the next post !





No comments:

Post a Comment