Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Frozen Competition

For her birthday, Julia received a CD with songs from the movie Frozen, instrumental versions. So I told her we could have a little competition where she sings in English while I sing in French. She said everybody was going to vote for her ! Let's see if she's right.

This is Julia and the English version (the CD version seems slower than the movie version). It was too long, so I had to cut some of it.







This is Zack and I singing the French version. We didn't have any costumes, but we did do some actions. Keld filmed us a different way so that it wouldn't be too big. You get the whole song (if you're brave enough to listen to the whole thing). 





Keld said that taking Zack with me was cheating but as the creator of the competition, I cannot be disqualified. I can only lose :)



1 comment:

  1. Wow I think that all of you sang beautifully!! very nice!

    ReplyDelete