Monday, November 10, 2014

Julia Turned Eight

Julia turned eight and was baptized on her birthday. We tried to prepare her for this big event. My dad had asked her to read 2 Nephi 31 and she made a video to tell him what she had learnt about baptism. I know it's in French, but many of you will understand it.




She also prepared herself by making her baptism dress (and the after baptism dress)  with Sr Poirier.







Keld didn't want to leave the building while the baptismal font was being filled so we had her birthday party at the Church.






Once again, she was spoiled!




After the presents, we changed and took some pictures but Keld had to go because he had forgotten a few things (like a towel...I was so focused on Julia that I didn't think about his things at all...).
 





He came back on time to preside, conduct and baptize !






Julia lifted up her foot so the witnesses told Keld to do it again.






Earlier in the day, Zack and I went to the school to celebrate as well.




I hope Julia had a good day and that, with time, she will appreciate the importance of the covenants she made on this specific birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment