Friday, September 4, 2015

(Back) To School

Well, it's official..I am on my own! Zack finally got to go on the bus for a whole day of school. He could hardly wait..He wanted to go when Kelden and Julia started last Tuesday.





Julia has the teacher who taught her kindergarten (both junior and senior) and Kelden has the teacher Julia had for grade 2. She asked him if he wanted to be called Keld or Kelden (just like she asked Nathaniel if he wanted to be called Nat) and Kelden said it didn't matter. So later on, she calls him "Keld !" and he says "Keld's at work, you know?" I think she knows what to call him now...



On Wednesday Zack got to go for a few hours in the afternoon. I knew he wouldn't be needing the lunch pack or the water bottle, but he insisted. And since he had his blanket and shoes in the bag he had to carry everything.






I showed him where Julia and Kelden were. We had promised to say hi. My kids always tell me they want me to drop by, but then when I do, they're too busy eating, watching videos or talking with friends...




And finally today was the big day.






Even the bus driver has a big smile! Zack has been waving at him for 4 years and it finally paid off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment