Sunday, September 27, 2015

Have a Magical Stay

A few hours after arriving in Florida, we put our Mickey ears on...





...and went to the Magic Kingdom.




We went straight to the mine ride, a new ride for all of us, and the first roller coaster for Zack.




Zack is now indeed tall enough to do more rides and I think he liked it.











There are still a couple of them he can't do though, but it's a beginning. He feels part of the big kids now.







He's actually braver than me, there are some rides I won't do that he went on with the others.




However, like my sister found out, Disney isn't the place to find lots of very thrilling roller coasters, it is, after all, more for kids. But we also enjoy rides that don't make me feel dizzy!




Although I don't know how I was feeling when we took that picture, I have a certain pose...oh well...



No comments:

Post a Comment