Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Week Before Christmas

Keld took Monday off so he brought us swimming in the morning and to the cinema in the afternoon.




Tuesday we went skating and, later on, carolling. Brother Draper was waiting for us.







Wednesday we made the brioches Julia wanted and I brought the kids swimming again (I like it when it's free).




We had Chinese food at Special and Grandpa Bruce's and then we opened our gifts.






Today we went skating again (yes, it's free too) and this time I had the camera!



Kelden is the bravest, he never takes a break.




Julia got new skates yesterday and because she didn't want figure skates, like she had before, I wondered if she would be okay (I definitely can't skate with boys' skates).


She did fine, although all three still want to use the orange thing.



I can't want wait for Sk8te Hollinger to be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment