Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A Busy Week

I can't access my pictures when we are petsitting, but we did have a busy week. So, of course, we were watching the animals.







And, as you can see, Keld (and I) were sick most of the time. The kids were fine, they were catching up on some TV.



They got tired of it though because it was the same episodes over and over again. So we played Kelden's new favorite game: dominos.



Julia also went to a birthday party (thanks to Uncle James) where she learnt to arm knit a scarf.



I went to an unbirthday party we had for the Relief Society anniversary. It was on March 9th, which actually would have been my brother's 35th birthday had he lived past birth. Sr Morrissette had it all decorated on the theme of Alice in Wonderland.




Grandpa Bruce and Special were coming back yesterday and since it is now March break, the kids got to help with the cleaning.




Maybe they can do my spring cleaning now?

No comments:

Post a Comment