Friday, March 4, 2016

Another Long Week-End

I'm not sure why, maybe teachers didn't want to work an extra day, but February 29th was suddenly added to the pd day list. Zack and Kelden probably would have stayed home anyway as they were not feeling too well.

Knowing that Kelden was at Jacob 5, and that he likes to read a chapter a day, I told him it would be a good idea to read throughout the day if he wanted to be finished early enough. And so we did. Kelden reads lots on its own, but I help too. After one of our reading sessions, he went to see his brother feeling sorry for him because he can't read yet and told him: "I should read you something so you can have lots of "scripture power" like me." They have, by the way, really be enjoying the CD their Primary music leader made for them this year.




Julia knew exactly what she was going to do that pd day: cookies with mini-eggs.





These cookies seemed to cheer our sicky Zack who, for some reason, didn't feel as great the next day... I kept him with me, for old times' sake, but guess who has a sore throat now? We can't wait for spring!



But it looks like we're going to have to...

No comments:

Post a Comment