Monday, July 2, 2018

Happy Canada Day!

We had to start celebrating early as Canada Day was on a Sunday this year.












There was a late brunch at church. I was going to take pictures but Keld wasn't there so I was busier and forgot all about it until it was almost too late...





We made our own Canadian dessert at night. I thought I took a picture but I guess it didn't work and I obviously have eaten it all by now...



 We also sang the anthem. Julia is practicing playing while people are singing. It will come.








 Happy Canada Day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of Zack and Ryan! In the past I have thought that Ryan only resembles Kelden (because it is the most obvious), but here I see that Ryan and Zack have similarities too!

    Bravo Julia! Great playing! I noticed her tongue out, so then you know she is really concentrating!!

    ReplyDelete