Sunday, July 8, 2018

Summer Vacation: Week 2 (Sports Camp)

We had a pretty athletic week. No, I'm not just talking about the World Cup, although we have been watching some. Of course, we cheer for France, but we also tried to cheer for Switzerland. It didn't help them. 


The kids were at an All Sports Camp. They really enjoyed it. The played lots of games, learnt techniques for a few sports and were exhausted by the end of the day.








They still managed to go to the pool a couple of times.




It was a very hot week. We went to get some lemonade from Jarvis, but he was too hot, I had to call him for a picture!



We continue our reading marathon. While the kids were at camp, I went to the library to get us books. I can't believe how good the kids are at this. We read 1722 pages! I know, everything counts, from magazines to comics, but still!




 And this week, Julia learnt how to make a cheesecake. No, of course, she didn't learn it from me. She went to Auntie Becca's. They shared it this week-end at the cottage.








No comments:

Post a Comment