Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sigrist Day

When we go to France, my cousin Alain always tries to meet with us and he brings as many of his family as he can. They have 5 children (they are the ones wearing the soccer shirts in the picture with their grandmother, my aunt)






This year, since each of our oldest can perform baptisms at the Temple, we met there. Rébecca, Julia (and her cousin Aurélie) were able to do a baptism session. Alain, Keld, my parents and our uncle Pierre were there too. My sister Carole watched my boys so I was able to attend as well. It was really special!





We had a barbecue in the evening. The church actually owns a barbecue spot but it was already taken so we had to find something else. 3 of my aunts were there (so 4 sisters).










 (This is my uncle Pierre, with Kelden)









Rébecca is actually staying with us now, hoping to learn English.

No comments:

Post a Comment