Saturday, July 20, 2019

Switzerland

For our last week, we went to the Temple in Switzerland.





 



It was during the heat wave. I thought I had pictures of where we stayed but I don't. We had a room to ourselves since we were 6. There are 3 bunk beds in one room (we were able to fit a playpen in between) plus a toilet and a shower. No air conditioning and no bathtub, but with a nice view of the Temple.  The kitchen and play area were downstairs, where it was cooler.




It also was cool in the forest.



When Tata Carole and Tatie Géraldine and her kids came, we went to the pool. Kelden wanted to try the diving board and Carole was the only one brave enough to bring him.








The Temple air conditioning was not working super well, but it was cool enough for me. I was surprised to see someone from my mission (I served 20 years ago). Members in Greek are supposed to go to Rome now, but, like she said, she knows more people in Zollikofen!


Keld also saw one of his companions, but he did't take a picture...




No comments:

Post a Comment