Monday, November 4, 2019

Happy Birthday To Me

I know, today is Julia's birthday but I turned 42 on Friday so I'm first. Granny told me that even doubling my age, I still don't beat her...









We had lasagna with salad and chocolate cake. At first, I had accepted Kelden's offer to help me blow the candles but this is not following proper étiquette so I tried again.





Special made sure the kids didn't blow the candles but Keld got them. So one last time.



I got lots of presents. Thank you !!







Thank you everyone who thought of me on my birthday. I missed some phone calls but I am very grateful that my friends still think of me even from far !

2 comments:

  1. Of course we still think of you, even from far away! We love you and hope you had a very happy birthday. And please give Julia a great big birthday hug from me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! We wish you could come for the Primary presentation, you'd be so proud of the kids !!

    ReplyDelete