Saturday, October 31, 2020

Pumpkin Carving

 Keld thought he would be able to get away with pumpkin carving this year. I don't see why not going outside for trick or treat would prevent him from carving pumpkins..So we did it !











I'm not sure you can tell what's what (I couldn't). I did get the Spiderman for Ryan.




I didn't get Venom, who apparently is an enemy to Spiderman..He's surely scary enough for Halloween.



I did know why Zack made a snake. It's to go with his costume. "Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?"




I had absolutely no clue for Julia. She herself wasn't too sure. She learnt at school that it's a character in a video game called Among Us.



Now, the kids are allowed to go trick or treating so maybe we'll even be able to display our pumpkins !

No comments:

Post a Comment