Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day in Canada

I haven't been with my Mom on Mother's Day for 10 years, which is since I got married. And technically, I won't be with her on Mother's Day again this year since Mother's Day in France is not until the end of the month and she will be gone by then. But we're going to pretend that yesterday still counted as she was in Canada with me on the Canadian Mother's Day.



No, I didn't crop my Dad out of the picture, because like they say, he is her other half and without him she wouldn't be the mother she is.

Anyway, my Mom is like me, or I guess I should say I'm like my Mom, so we started the day with chocolate. I had bought her the peanut butter-chocolate you can't get in France and that she really likes.



For a little present, as you can see, I got her a picture holder.
I got  presents too for Mother's Day from my children, well, mostly from Julia. In Primary, she decorated a flower pot and planted a flower in it + she made a bookmark.





Yep, there are 2 pots, because one is Kelden's.
At school, Julia made a bracelet that she attached to a nice drawing.



She also made a card for my other mother, my very Special mother, who's been my mother for almost 10 years now.


I haven't known her as long as her sons, but I love her just as much as they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment