Saturday, May 28, 2011

Zack's first videos

Not only does Zack sleep more than the other two would  at his age, but he also moves more. Here are some videos to prove it. Notice how these videos also demonstrate Kelden's jealousy. In the first sequence, he stays close to his brother to get the same attention, in the second he is trying to get rid of the playmat so we don't look at his brother and in the third, he is preventing me from filming!



Kelden is so jealous he acts like his brother now.


My last video was filmed this morning. Zack was smiling at me, grateful I was coming to get him.



I was so busy filming that he decided to pretend to fall asleep so I wouldn't have anything exciting to film and would get on with feeding him. But who can resist his smiles?






I sure can't !

1 comment: