Wednesday, May 11, 2011

One month old

Zack turned one month old this week, and he is still, so far, the quietest baby I've had. He does have a fussy time in the evening but no screaming or crying like Kelden. His record at night was a feeding at 1am and then at 7am, so 6 hours. It was just one time but he regularly lasts 4 hours and that's double the time his siblings would do.



I went with Grand-Mere to the nurse today to weigh him. He is 10 pounds 12, bigger than the other two (who were respectively 10.5 and 10.6). The nurse asked if I had stopped breastfeeding, she thought I might have because of the weight. I guess chocolate milk is heavier than white milk.



The nurse didn't measure him (or do anything else for that matter) so I tried with Keld. We think he is 22 inches.



At any rate, he is still as cute as the day he was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment