Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Auntie Becca!

Yesterday (I know I'm late!) we celebrated Becca's birthday at the cottage. She's the youngest of all our brothers and sisters. And I'm the oldest (well, on Keld's side). In fact, I learnt today that if I had married as early as Aunt Leta, I could have been her mom !!! Anyway, to realize that Becca is not a teenager any more, somehow makes me feel really old...
She chose cheesecake (I guess it's a June thing). I think Keld took wonderful pictures (I just had to mention it wasn't me...).






Of course,  I don't have pictures of Becca when she was 10 years younger. The first pictures I have of her are the ones I took when I was in Young Women, and she's still so young that she doesn't look any different, but just for the tradition, here are some of them.








Joyeux Anniversaire !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment