Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Uncle Jordan!

Kelden  asked me the other day to make him a cake for his birthday. I told him that it wasn't his birthday but that the next one would be Uncle Jordan's. Yesterday, feeling hungry for chocolate chips, he came to me and said: "You have to make cookies for Uncle Jordan's birthday." No, for Uncle Jordan's birthday, I don't. He prefers cheesecake.




Julia decorated it.




You see, Jordan, you wouldn't have to share your cake too much with us. Kelden wanted cookies and didn't even try the "white cake."






Julia only tried one bite. But she did eat the strawberries.






And Zack is really not sure yet...






And now, a picture of the birthday boy...






...10 years ago!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I wish I was there to eat some of that cheesecake. What a nice picture you picked of me!

    ReplyDelete