Sunday, June 24, 2012

Turning 60

I haven't been posting the "French birthdays" on the "English site" and vice-versa, but for this one I will, because since my Mom's birthday was on a Sunday, I brought the cake to Special's and we all got to sing together...and that was awesome. Just listen.




Of course, I made a chocolate cake for my Mom (it was Cheryl's recipe-without the chocolate chips, I forgot-too busy eating them for breakfast!). Julia noticed that she could re-use the candle for her own birthday...
Here is a little slideshow with pictures from the last 40 years of my Mom's life (I didn't have any pictures of my Mom before the 70s. Maybe I will do better for her 90th birthday, when I am past 60!)






And for those of you, who, just like me, didn't make it to the party they had yesterday, here's a couple of pictures.







60 is definitely not as old as I once thought it was! I think my Mom is still so full of energy and we wish her the best for many many years to come !!

No comments:

Post a Comment